War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

Hmmmm.

People were probably just expecting more, which is why alot don't seem to like it.

Looking from the perspective that its just a short flash about two guys bantering, I liked it, it had some random and funny stuff in it.

Nice work.

Egoraptor responds:

thanks man

Mario Get Down! Mario Get Down!

No pelvic thrust?

Fun to see that stuff here, but I was kinda hoping for it to follow more of the general Get Down formula, with the swaying and thrusts at their respective parts. Instead it was kind of just randomly changing color, stretching, and floating across the screen..

When the song was about to end, I wasn't expecting it to loop. I thought Mario was just going to plop back down and there would be an awkward silence for a moment and the flash would end.

But I'm sounding too mean, that's just stuff saying how it could be more 'Get Down-like", and it was stuff fun to watch. c:

RareKirbyStarBall2 responds:

its ok :D ill do better next time.

Yoki's Story 4 Yoki's Story 4

Pretty nice story

I had some trouble getting the jumping menu to work, and the grammar could be better. Perhaps you could get someone to help you make corrections in your script next time?

But that was a pretty cool flash. It had some pretty cool effects, the backgrounds were nice, and the fighting was good.

I'll be sure to check the other episodes, too.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Sooner than I expected

I actually just watched the 2nd movie just last week for the first time, so I wasn't expecting a 3rd so soon after. Oh well.

Nice job anyways. If you make another, be sure to mix up the journey's usual procedure a bit more.

Crush Kill Destroy Dance Crush Kill Destroy Dance

*positive word*

Hahah, flash sprites. Nice effect at imiating pixelage with that.

I also liked the art style in your previous work like, uh, De la Terre. :U

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

Trying your best to help TTA?

Nice job, using the song AND plugging it as well :0

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

Hahaha, Maplestory.

It doesn't matter that i'ts not hilarious, I'm fine with the fact that it's humorous. Good job at poking a Maplestory/MMO's.

I enjoyed all of the references and jokes; Cooking Song, Loituma, Turks Theme. I liked the references to the previous movies two (Old Kaylone outfit, Stuck will all these slimes, and Slime Queen)

Well, I enjoy the style. Good job.

A Pokemon Battle Flash A Pokemon Battle Flash

The banter is endlessly amusing =D

The scribbly looks of it is cool. XD

AustinBreed responds:

=D Yay.

-TM

Ninja vs. Robot (Battle) Ninja vs. Robot (Battle)

So, is this based on an Online Game, or something?

Anyways, looks neat 8D

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! Go, Go, Parody Rangers!

Whoo! Frank!

Haha, love the inside references, Kirb :D

Loved Zetto, or Lord Zet, and Ruri not giving a damn XD

Great flash, and good job with the front page and all.